Money has been in the same shape for many years, a coin made of metal or a banknote made of paper, circulating from hand to hand. Until recently, another form of physical or liquid money seemed somewhat unreal, at least until cryptocurrencies arrived.
With a unique system, digital currencies quickly began to gain great relevance leaving behind traditional asset-backed coin schemes. This was not only a revolution in the way of making money, but also a total change in the way of seeing it. That is why more and more we hear the word cryptocurrency.
✨The Bitcoin revolution
One of the first virtual currencies to appear was Bitcoin, a cryptocurrency which operates through a unique mechanism known as Blockchain . This huge set of massive data, code chains, encryptions and more turned what was gold to mainstream currency.
More and more people are deciding to seek their fortune in this world of cryptocurrencies, which makes us wonder where to find all the information we need? Well, here we will tell you the websites that you should take into account if you want to learn about this topic.
✨ How to know if a cryptocurrency website is reliable?
In order to find the best cryptocurrency websites, it was necessary to do an extensive internet search. In order to show you only the most reliable ones, we created 3 points that the entire cryptocurrency website must meet to pass our evaluation.
- Collaborations: The first thing you should know is that these websites cooperate or have collaborations with trusted brokers , that is, approved, regulated and with prestige in the market. Those internet pages that have alliances with fraudulent brokers are considered potentially dangerous pages for users.
- Fresh information: Giving continuity to the publications and the generated content is very important so that the web pages are considered as reliable and relevant for the users. This you can confirm because a page that has not published content for 2 years is not relevant at all.
- User friendly: Finally, you should know that Trusted cryptocurrency websites are easy to navigate and user-friendly. By this we mean that they have an intuitive design, which loads quickly and allows you to reach your destination, within the page, in a few clicks.
✨10 websites about cryptocurrencies that you should know
- Coin MarketCap: Cited by numerous media experts in the field such as Bloomberg, CNBC and others, this page It is considered as the Holy Grail of cryptocurrencies. It offers a large amount of information, as well as exchanges with prices and updated in real time.
- Cointelegraphy: If what you are looking for is information, news and trends, without a doubt this is one of the best places to stop. Many users which as the best blog about cryptocurrencies on the entire internet , since it offers updated and very relevant information for users.
- CoinGecko: Founded in 2014, this is one of the most curious pages on the list, since it does not only focus on offering you information. This because of is responsible for tracking the sentiment and engagement of users of crypto communities . So, if you want to know more about how users feel, you should visit this website.
- Coindesk: Based in New York, this small website founded in 2013 has perfectly applied the concept of less is more. Although its team is small, each of the members of this news portal is a true expert in the field.
- Designed especially for those looking to invest in this segment, this website about cryptocurrencies is the reliable source of many news in the medium. His writings, analysts and the entire team that make up this website show its high quality and value.
- Blockonomy: The main advantage of this page over others in the medium is that Its coverage area is not just limited to cryptocurrencies. This is because here you will find information about everything related to finance with the internet, for example, Fintech, Broker and much more.
- Cryptocompare: Perfect to find the best options to invest, eThis website has very useful tools for users. A perfect example is their comparison platform which evaluates cryptocurrencies and broker. Here we will find information about exchanges, wallets and cryptocurrency cards of each of the brokers or operators in real time.
- Crypto trend: If there is one thing that all finance experts agree on, it is that keeping up with market trends is very important. Nowadays, finding information about the main trends is no longer complicated thanks to websites like this one.
- Crypto News: In addition to staying up to date on trends, you should also be up to date on the news. And it is that he remembers that an event on the other side of the world, such as a new virus, can cause a hurricane in the opposite country. On this website you will be up to date on the main news related to the crypto sphere.
- Bitcoin Journal: If you don't speak English then you should bookmark this website for a simple reason, they translate everything into Spanish. Here you can find articles from renowned media such as Bloomberg or CNBC only, instead of this one in English, they are translated into Spanish.
✨The importance of cryptocurrency information
They say that an informed person makes much better decisions. This is undoubtedly more than real, since a person with enough information knows how to act correctly. The same happens with investments, since Without the correct information these can get complicated.
With these websites you will be able to know everything about cryptocurrencies, from their operation to their trends and the best brokers. Thus, you will be able to make more and better decisions when investing in this increasingly large segment. They will also help you form a vision and thus stay ahead of the trends.
4 comments on «Cryptocurrencies: 10 reliable websites💲📲»
This company is a scam. I'm telling you from my own experience, don't do it, you'll thank me later. Greetings.
Hello Daniela, thanks for commenting on Cryptocurrencies: 10 reliable websites💲📲. This broker is a SCAM. Do not send them money, they want to get as much money as possible with lies, the operations are not real, they do not put the money in the market, they just make it look and in the end they tell you that you have lost and they keep it.
If to withdraw your money they ask you for more to pay taxes, fees, legalizations, etc. Do not do it! It is a clear sign that they want to steal your money and they will not return anything even if you pay. If you have more information about the company, we ask you to share it with us, especially if it is information that you think can help other people by investing with this company.
Do you have names of advisers, numbers, emails from which they have contacted you? Do you remember how you found this broker in the first place?
To get your money back, try our chat or this link: CLAIM YOUR MONEY, WE HELP YOU
Hello, do you know if this company is legit or is it a scam? They mention that they operate in the bitcoin market
https://www. worldsharkscompany .com/?fbclid=IwAR2przBKtygzH-iCZg_tdjhfIhmU22lDX9wayWrKsecU3mIxCiqouhjtuEg
Hello Lydia, we are writing several reviews at the moment, we will put yours as the main one to assess this broker. If you have the web it will be of great help.