A broker is one of the most important parts of all trading, as they are responsible for making the process accurate and efficient. Brokers are the platform through which investors can access financial instruments.
That is why choosing a broker turns out to be very important, since the future of your investments will depend on this. Here we will show you which are the best brokers on the market for beginners, we will give you recommendations and we will also tell you which are the most important characteristics to take into account.
➡What should you pay attention to when looking for a platform? ✨
As we already told you, you should pay close attention to some characteristics of the broker to choose the best one as this will influence the user experience. According to experts, these are the points you should look at.
- Verify that it is a regulated broker: The first thing you should look at are the broker's regulations, as these will give you security and confidence when operating.. Regulations are in charge of the corresponding legal bodies such as securities commissions, central financial institutions, as well as international associations.
- The platform: Another point that you should pay close attention to is the design of the Trading platform. Here you must pay close attention to the tools that are offered, the data consumption, as well as the design of the same. See that it loads fast, that it is multi-device and, in addition, it has an intuitive design.
- The instruments offered: Taking into account the amount and type of financial instruments available for investment is very important if you want to have a wide range to decide how to invest. There are all kinds of instruments such as CFDs, indices, currencies, stocks, ETFs and more.
- Initial investment: Once you have confirmed that the platform is reliable, you must verify the initial investment amount requested to operate. The amount can vary according to each platform, since some ask for more and others ask for less money in initial deposit.
- Commissions: All brokers charge commissions as a price to be able to operate and carry out operations. That is why you should pay close attention to the commissions they charge you, since there are both operators that are cheap and others that are more expensive. In addition to looking at the amount, you should look at the type of commissions.
- Customer Support: When a problem or some kind of problem appears, customer service becomes a fundamental part of every broker. What you should look at is the language in which support is provided, as well as the forms of contact such as chat, mail, etc.
- Additional benefits: Finally, you should look at what are the additional benefits that the broker offers for its users. A perfect example is the Trading courses and academies, which teach you how to improve your finances and your investment in a simple way.
➡What is the best broker for newbies? ✨
This platform stands out for being one of the simplest and easiest to understand due to its simple design and friendly interface. It has both a platform available both through its website and its mobile application for IOS and Android.
Although its investments have an approach designed for expert investors, it also has a platform designed to learn how to invest. Another great advantage is that it is the official sponsor of Atlético de Madrid, which guarantees that this platform is reliable and safe, complying with the main international regulations.
If what you are looking for is a platform to operate with little money or low cost, without a doubt this is one of the best brokers. This platform is known for offering stocks and ETFs 80% cheaper than the price at what its competitors offer.
One of the great advantages offered by this broker is that you can open an account for only 0.10 euros, so the initial investment is very low. Plus, their platform is pretty straightforward with easy-to-understand data presentation, which is great for the inexperienced.
Known for being one of the most famous brokers on the internet, especially for its commercials, eToro is one of the best options for beginners due to its functions. Here you will find tools such as the option of copies to other Traders in order to replicate the same investments and save a lot of time in decisions and analysis.
EToro's portfolio of financial instruments is one of the most complete on the market, while its platform is very easy to understand. In addition, it offers a Trading academy to learn how to invest with webinars, direct, blogs and other educational resources.
For many, this is one of the most famous brokers in all of Spain due to the simplicity of its platform. Here you can find all kinds of financial instruments of all kinds, from binary markets, stocks and even currencies. All with the simplicity that characterizes XTB and its friendly interface.
Among the extra benefits offered to users, we find the possibility of attending free events on Trading and finance. It has regulations in the main international and European organizations, as well as offers the option of using its free demo to understand how the world of Trading works.
Although in this broker you will not find the demo account as in others, you will be able to find different benefits for beginners. The first is that it has inhouse platforms which you can use without an initial deposit. This is perfect for when you are starting out in the world of investing.
The financial products they offer to invest are: Stocks, ETFs, Listed (Warrants, Turbos, Multi, inLine, Stay, Discount and Bonus), Options, Futures, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and credit operations. Another great advantage is that you can access their trading academy which will help you become an expert.
2 comments on «Newbie Platform: Brokers📲💰»
They are pressuring me to invest here, but I don't want them to steal my money or scam me. Can you help me? Blessings.
Hi Elizabeth, thanks for commenting on Newbie Platform: Brokers📲💰. This broker is a SCAM. Do not send them money, they want to get as much money as possible with lies, the operations are not real, they do not put the money in the market, they just make it look and in the end they tell you that you have lost and they keep it.
If to withdraw your money they ask you for more to pay taxes, fees, legalizations, etc. Do not do it! It is a clear sign that they want to steal your money and they will not return anything even if you pay. If you have more information about the company, we ask you to share it with us, especially if it is information that you think can help other people by investing with this company.
Do you have names of advisers, numbers, emails from which they have contacted you? Do you remember how you found this broker in the first place?
To get your money back, try our chat or this link: CLAIM YOUR MONEY, WE HELP YOU