Today there are a large number of cryptocurrencies on the market such as Qash. Each one was born as a response to a problem of scalability, security, a conflict, such as promoting companies, developing apps, etc. Which has made the world of cryptocurrencies very diverse.
This might sound good, but it also has a bad side. And it is that making transactions of conventional money to a cryptocurrency and then moving to another can be complicated. Fortunately today there is Liquid, a platform that has come together with its Token Qash to solve this.
✨What is Qash? ✨
Before knowing what Qash is, we must first know its hosting, Liquid. Liquid was born as a platform focused on solving the liquidity problem in the cryptocurrency market. Its goal is to become a global trading platform focused on cryptocurrencies gain value through solvency.
We could say that Liquid is a kind of great meta search engine focused on the world of virtual currencies. This is because a large number of cryptocurrencies are gathered here with their prices and their corresponding pairs in real time. All this information is compiled in a single book known as the World Book.
Through this World Book, Liquid allows you to create new currency pairs-cryptocurrencies or currencies-fiat money. This helps users to access more and better financial tools. It basically allows access to the entire cryptocurrency market connected to the World Book.
Another feature that is worth mentioning is that Liquid, through its QUOINE interface, allows you to use many cryptocurrencies without the need to have multiple accounts in different exchange houses. You can trade Qash, Bitcoin, Ethereum and fiat money in the same place, easily and quickly.
✨Advantages of Qash compared to other cryptocurrencies✨
- Liquid's goal: The first difference we find in Qash is that its Liquid platform is totally different from the conventional ones behind other currencies. This because Liquid aims to be a great Trading platform and not just a backup Blockchain.
- It is not a simple payment method: You should also know that Qash is not a simple virtual payment method. Rather, We can define Qash as a gas or fuel which is responsible for driving Liquid, which gives more uses to this coin.
- Number of transactions: One of the most common problems in many cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin is the limitation in the number of transactions. Qash is distinguished by allowing us more than 100 transactions per second, which far exceeds the 7 transactions per second of Bitcoin.
- Smart contracts: Another feature is the fact that Qash allows for smart contracts which helps to validate transactions without the need for third parties to participate in this. Here, more than a difference, smart contracts are very similar to those created by Ethereum on its Blockchain.
✨How does it work? ✨
The construction of Qash was done through Liquid, the Trading platform that supports this Token. The design of the platform was made through the Ethereum Blockchain which gives life to Liquid. On the other hand, the token is backed by Ethereum's ERC20 standard.
In its protocol we find the inclusion of smart contracts, as well as Qash serves as a support for the execution of decentralized distributed operations. This allows Quoine to function as a payment method, as well as makes the interface of this trading platform more efficient.
Other tools offered by Qash and Liquid are being able to store and trade with discounts on commissions, as well as receiving Airdrops or free cryptocurrencies. You can also access other investment tools such as the Lending loan app which delivers daily interest to users.
Arguably the secret behind Qash is in the use of the so-called World Book. This book stores all the cryptocurrency information in real time with data such as its value and variations. It also uses the QUOINE trading system which is an efficient and high speed software.
✨Why use it? ✨
- Operate more comfortably: A great advantage of Qash is the fact that it allows you to trade different currencies in one place. That's right, you don't have to use several exchanges to be able to operate because you will find everything in one place.
- Controlled of marketing: Another plus point is that you can easily check cryptocurrency prices on the same Trading platform. This is because the World Book hand in hand with the trading platform puts at your fingertips all the information you need to improve your financial decisions.
- Safety: By using Blockchain and a smart contract system based on Ethereum, then you will have the security of knowing that your operations are fully supported. And if that was not enough, Qash has an ERC20 Token behind which makes it much more acceptable, without the risk of incompatibility.
- Approved mining: And if that was not enough, to mine Qash it is necessary to receive a validation from the community which guarantees greater control over its mining. This is because this token works under the Proof of Stake or proof of stake algorithm, which is a distributed consensus protocol.
✨Is it worth it? ✨
For now, it is very hasty to say if Qash is going to be successful or not, since it only has a short time on the market, that is, it is very young. This means that we still do not have enough data to conclude if it is a good option.
The only thing we can say is that the future looks promising, since it is expected that between 2019 and 2020 Qash will acquire its official banking license. This will provide much greater certainty to users and investors which will allow to boost both its value and its reach and also its use.
2 comments on «Qash: Everything you need to know»
This company will not let you withdraw. I assure you, I'm still trying to withdraw and I can't, don't do it, you'll thank me later. Greetings.
Hi Joaquín, thanks for commenting on Qash: Everything you need to know. This broker is a SCAM. Do not send them money, they want to get as much money as possible with lies, the operations are not real, they do not put the money in the market, they just make it look and in the end they tell you that you have lost and they keep it.
If to withdraw your money they ask you for more to pay taxes, fees, legalizations, etc. Do not do it! It is a clear sign that they want to steal your money and they will not return anything even if you pay. If you have more information about the company, we ask you to share it with us, especially if it is information that you think can help other people by investing with this company.
Do you have names of advisers, numbers, emails from which they have contacted you? Do you remember how you found this broker in the first place?
To get your money back, try our chat or this link: CLAIM YOUR MONEY, WE HELP YOU