Investing, according to experts, is the best way to generate wealth, since there is no use having savings if they are kept under the mattress. To help you invest in a much easier and simple way, there are trading apps that put all these tools at your fingertips.
Here we will tell you which are the best Trading applications, which will help you easily invest in this new year. Thus, you will be able to take with you all financial instruments and products, as well as your investment portfolio to be able to know how it is going wherever you are.
✨ Reasons to invest through apps✨
- Too easy: Mobile applications offer great practicality when investing, Since you have in your hand all the tools with the ease of using an app like Instagram. This way, you don't have to complicate your life with cumbersome platforms.
- 24/7 operations: Another great advantage that these mobile applications give you is that there are practically no restrictions in terms of schedules. You can attend to your investments 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so you won't have to wait for the platform to open, for example.
- Notifications on your mobile: If you are one of those who seek to keep up to date on financial trends and world news, undoubtedly the apps to invest in Trading is the best option. Notifications will reach your mobile device with the best news and the most important data that you should take into account when investing.
- A few clicks: Finally, you should know that the use of these applications is very simple, since just a few clicks are enough to make this type of investment. Thus, you will not have to complicate your life with an interface that is difficult to understand.
✨Pros of trading from your cell phone✨
- You will have much greater mobility, since you can take your Trading platform with you easily. The best is that This is lighter than taking your laptop with you.
- Es free, you do not have to pay any subscription to use the mobile application.
- You will be able to make negotiations in a matter of a few clicks, as fast as sending a message via WhatsApp or uploading an image to Instagram. Almost instant!
- You receive alerts about changes in the market, the ups and downs of your investments, price changes and even about the news and trends to follow.
✨Cons of trading on your cellphone✨
- You need to have a good internet connection, as well as having enough storage capacity to install the application.
- In the same way, you should know that not all functions are available in the mobile version. Also, the display is slightly different versus a computer.
✨Characteristics that the best apps should have✨
If what you are looking for is an app to do Trading, make sure it has these characteristics.
- Safety: It must have a data encryption system, as well as have at least one password or authentication method to enter it.
- Demo: As in the computer version, you must make sure that you have a demo account to learn how to use it.
- Minimal differences: You should also make sure that the differences between the app and the computer version are minimal, because the less, the more complete the app.
- App weight: Make sure it is a lightweight application, that is, it does not consume a lot of storage space.
- System requirements: Verify that this app is compatible with the version of your operating system and the hardware characteristics of your device.
- Design: You should not overlook the design of the app, since it must be simple and easy to use with a fast loading time.
- Notifications: Finally, we recommend that you pay attention to the notifications, if this app gives you the option to customize them or not.
✨Best Trading Apps✨
Plus500 App Trader
Plus500 is not only known for being a sponsor of Atlético de Madrid, it is also known for its Trading app which is very easy to use. The classification of your financial products is clear and it has many tools to operate.
xMobile by XTB
Known for being one of the best Trading platforms in Spain, XTB offers you access to more than 1,500 financial markets from your mobile. In addition, it includes an economic calendar so that you are up to date with trends and changes in the global financial market.
One of the brokers that came up with a more important digital offering is eToro. That is why We can find in its app a large number of tools such as access to more than 1,000 investment opportunities. You can also use the function of copying portfolios and investments.
Naga mobile version, This application has a design very similar to Facebook, since it allows you to visualize in real time what other users publish. It has a section focused on news with data and statistical analysis, as well as a blog section within its menu.
MT4 and MT5 apps
The MT4 and MT5 platforms are known for being a multi-broker platform which allows different brokers to trade in one place. In this case, the MT4 and MT5 apps allow us to access different brokers, even those that also have their own app.
jForex App by Dukascopy
If what you are looking for is an app that is complete, without a doubt this app Dukascopy is a great option due to the large number of tools it offers. You will have access to technical analysis of data, quotes, charts, calendars, news and much, much more, so that you can make better investments.
TD Ameritrade Mobile and Mobile Trader
Finally, We found the American broker TD Ameritrade which offers two applications: TD Ameritrade Mobile and Mobile Trader. These apps are considered to be true copies of the website, although some tools are limited as they were designed for casual investors.
Financial analyst and economist with a master's degree in finance.