Analysis on PlusMarkets
➡️ In this section we will analyze PlusMarkets (also called with the name: plusmarkets.eu), It's about a Forex, Cryptocurrency and CFD broker. Is PlusMarkets really recommended to make an investment? Is it better not to invest with this company? Is it a safe broker? Is a gotcha? We will help you determine it. ✅
Now, you can find the following: opinions about PlusMarkets ✅, claims, complaints, experiences, analysis of the most important characteristics of this company (updated 2022), and most importantly: Is PlusMarkets a safe site? ⛔ Can we trust this company? ✅ Will we be able to withdraw our money? All this and more in this review about this investment company.
️️ Essential information: Who does it belong to? Where is located? Is it a regulated broker?
- ❌ PlusMarkets mentions being part of UR Trade Fix Ltd.
- ❌ Regarding your location, the company is based in Cyprus.
- ❌ If we analyze your security, we note that PlusMarkets is regulated by CySEC.
⚠ ATTENTION: PlusMarkets has a regulation of LOW QUALITY. ⚠
📌 Remember: the best option (and the safest) are the regulated brokers, as they must meet very strict requirements. Working with an unregulated broker is very risky. 📌
Account types | Investment platform
Now we are going to analyze the types of account that PlusMarkets offers, in this case, we observe that it offers 6 different types of account:
- Bronze Account: minimum initial deposit 1.000€, account manager, Trading Center daily newsletter, trading signals.
- Silver Account: minimum initial deposit 2.500€, account manager, daily Trading Center newsletter, trading signals, private trading sessions.
- Gold Account: minimum initial deposit 10.000€, account manager, daily Trading Center newsletter, trading signals, private trading sessions.
- Platinum Account: minimum initial deposit 25.000€, account manager, daily Trading Center newsletter, trading signals, private trading sessions.
- Premium account: minimum initial deposit 50.000€, account manager, daily Trading Center newsletter, trading signals, private trading sessions.
- VIP account: minimum initial deposit 250.000€.
La platform to operate that PlusMarkets offers is: MetaTrader 4.
Resources | Website
Here we will examine the different resources and aids for the trader that PlusMarkets provides on its website. We believe that the resources and help provided on the website can be a great advantage for the broker.
PlusMarkets provides the following help or resources to traders or interested parties: a brief explanation about the services it offers, educational section, FAQ section, not much else.
ℹ Another Mavenir's customer information about PlusMarkets ℹ
🔻 We will leave you some more information in case you want to contact the company, or see its website for yourself. 🔻
- 🌏 Website: plusmarkets.eu
- 📞 Telephone number: +35722000532 | +35796091863 (Whatsapp)
- 📧 Email: [email protected]
Maybe you wonder why we review PlusMarkets. We make this review and assessment, because we receive different messages and comments asking for the reliability of the company in question. We like to think that our reviews page help investors, providing key information about the company, we disclose information that every investor should know before you are inclined or not, by investing with a company of investment.
You're a representative of this company? We recommend you leave a comment responding to customer concerns.
Valuation on PlusMarkets
Ending with this section, in our opinion: Do we believe that the PlusMarkets company is reliable? Should you invest your money with the company? Are they a recommended company? ⭐ Analysis of 2022 ⭐
❌ After you have examined it, we recommend be cautious, since it is a illegal company, clearly stated for taking money from people through deception and cheating. It is very little transparent, its headquarters is located in a recognized tax haven, therefore its regulation is practically zero and the risk of losing money is much greater. ❌
⚠ A pocas palabras: It doesn't seem like a good idea, we suggest using caution. ⚠
Our advice: we always recommend working only with duly regulated companies, Isn't it better to have the protection of a good regulator? Is it worth the risk if there are much safer options to invest? Why invest with an unregulated or poorly regulated broker, when you can invest with a broker regulated by a serious regulator?
📌 Don't forget: one of the few measures that assure customers' money is the broker regulationIn other words, it is probably the most important feature of any broker; HAVE GOOD REGULATION. Good regulation means that there is a authority to which, in case of misunderstandings or problems, customers can file a complaint. 📌
What is your opinion? Have you traded with this broker? Are you a customer? Do you think our opinion is not correct? We invite you to collaborate with us and vote, too leave a comment on our website with your experience with this broker.
🔻🔻 We leave a vote open so that traders, clients and users of the broker can vote. 🔻🔻