Analysis on Weltrade
➡️ In this section we will analyze Weltrade (also called with the name: www.weltrade.com), It's about a Forex, Cryptocurrency and CFD broker. Is Weltrade really recommended to make an investment? Is it better not to invest with this company? Is it a safe broker? Is a gotcha? We will help you determine it. ✅
Now, you can find the following: opinions about Weltrade ✅, claims, complaints, experiences, analysis of the most important characteristics of this company (updated 2022), and most importantly: Is Weltrade a secure site? ⛔ Can we trust this company? ✅ Will we be able to withdraw our money? All this and more in this review about this investment company.
️️ Essential information: Who does it belong to? Where is located? Is it a regulated broker?
- ❌ Weltrade mentions being part of Systemgates Ltd.
- ❌ Regarding its location, the site mentions being based in San Vicente y las Grenadines.
- ❌ If we analyze its security, we observe that Weltrade does not mention any regulation.
⚠ ATTENTION: Weltrade is a broker NOT REGULATED. ⚠
📌 Remember: the best option (and the safest) are the regulated brokers, as they must meet very strict requirements. Working with an unregulated broker is very risky. 📌
Account types | Investment platform
Now we go on to analyze the account types offered by Weltrade, in this case, we observe that it offers 5 different accounts:
- Micro account: minimum initial deposit of $ 25, floating spread of 1.9 pips, trade execution type, fifth decimal place, minimum order volume 0.01 lots, maximum order volume 1000 lots, maximum number of open orders 100, leverage up to 1:1000, Margin Call/Stop level Out 20%/10%.
- Premium account: minimum initial deposit of $ 200, 1.9 pips floating spread, trade execution type, fifth decimal place, minimum order volume 0.01 lots, maximum order volume 100 lots, maximum number of open orders 100, leverage up to 1: 1000, Margin Call / Stop level Out 20% / 10%, interest rate 3.5%.
- Pro Account: minimum initial deposit of $ 500, 0.5 pips floating spread, trade execution type, fifth decimal place, minimum order volume 0.01 lots, maximum order volume 100 lots, maximum number of open orders 150, leverage up to 1: 1000, Margin Call / Stop level Out 20% / 10%, interest rate 5%.
- ZuluTrade account: minimum initial deposit of $ 200, 2.9 pips floating spread, trade execution type, fifth decimal place, minimum order volume 0.01 lots, maximum order volume 100 lots, maximum number of open orders 100, leverage up to 1: 500, Margin Call / Stop level Out 20% / 10%, interest rate 5%.
- Digital Account: minimum initial deposit of $ 50, floating spread of 0 pips, type of trade execution, fifth decimal place, minimum order volume 0.01 lots, maximum order volume 100 lots, leverage up to 1:20, Margin Call / Stop Out level 40% / 20%, interest rate 5%.
The trading platform that Weltrade uses is: MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5.
Resources | Website
Here we will examine the different resources and aids for the trader that Weltrade provides on its website. We believe that the resources and help provided on the website can be a great advantage for the broker.
Weltrade provides the following aids or resources to traders or stakeholders: some live charts, economic calendar, calculators, news, promotions, really not much more than this.
ℹ Another Mavenir's customer information about Weltrade ℹ
🔻 We will leave you some more information in case you want to contact the company, or see its website for yourself. 🔻
- 🌏 Website: weltrade.com
- 📞 Telephone number: + 44-20-34116458
- 📧 Email: [email protected]
Maybe you wonder why we review Weltrade. We make this review and assessment, because we receive different messages and comments asking for the reliability of the company in question. We like to think that our reviews page help investors, providing key information about the company, we disclose information that every investor should know before you are inclined or not, by investing with a company of investment.
You're a representative of this company? We recommend you leave a comment responding to customer concerns.
Valuation on Weltrade
Ending this section, in our opinion: do we believe that the Weltrade company is reliable? Should you invest your money with the company? Are they a recommended company? ⭐ 2022 analysis ⭐
❌ After having examined the company, we recommend caution. It is an illegal company, that is, it does not have the necessary authorizations to operate as a company. We suspect that it may be a company with which you will have problems to be able to withdraw your money, they seem to be unreliable.
In addition to this, it is a very non-transparent company, since it does not offer legal information, it does not show data about its registration and it also lacks regulation (unregulated company).
All these characteristics make us think that they are a very unserious and dangerous company to send money. ❌
⚠ A pocas palabras: doesn't seem like a good idea we suggest to be careful. ⚠
ATTENTION!: in December 2020 CONSOB added to Weltrade to your list fraudulent financial companies, for acting without authorization. ⛔ WE SUGGEST EXTREME CAUTION ⛔
Our advice: we always recommend working only with duly regulated companies, Isn't it better to have the protection of a good regulator? Is it worth the risk if there are much safer options to invest? Why invest with an unregulated or poorly regulated broker, when you can invest with a broker regulated by a serious regulator?
📌 Don't forget: one of the few measures that assure customers' money is the broker regulationIn other words, it is probably the most important feature of any broker; HAVE GOOD REGULATION. Good regulation means that there is a authority to which, in case of misunderstandings or problems, customers can file a complaint. 📌
What is your opinion? Have you traded with this broker? Are you a customer? Do you think our opinion is not correct? We invite you to collaborate with us and vote, too leave a comment on our website with your experience with this broker.
🔻🔻 We leave a vote open so that traders, clients and users of the broker can vote. 🔻🔻