➡️ In this section we will analyze Dow300 (also called with the name: dow300.com), is a Forex and CFD broker. Is Dow300 really recommended for investment? Is it better not to invest with this company? Is it a safe broker? Is a gotcha? We will help you determine it. ✅
Now, you can find the following: opinions about Dow300 ✅, claims, complaints, experiences, analysis of the most important characteristics of this company (updated 2022), and most importantly: is Dow300 a safe site? ⛔ Can we trust this company? ✅ Will we be able to withdraw our money? All this and more in this review about this investment company.
️️ Essential information: Who does it belong to? Where is located? Is it a regulated broker?
- ❌ Dow500 mentions being part of: Turbo trade LTD.
- ❌ Regarding your location, the company is based in Vanuatu. ATTENTION: We have received information that your real name, and your real headquarters (where you are calling from) is located in the next adress: his real name is Activefinace so you can find him on Facebook, they are located at Río Rhin #77 06500 Cuahutémoc Cdmx. Floor 2 and 3.
- ❌ If we analyze your security, we note that Dow300 does not have any type of regulation.
⚠ ATTENTION: Dow300 is a broker NOT REGULATED. ⚠
📌 Remember: the best option (and the safest) are the regulated brokers, as they must meet very strict requirements. Working with an unregulated broker is very risky. 📌
Account types | Investment platform
Now we go on to analyze the account types that Dow300 offers, in this case, we observe that it offers 4 different types of account:
- Basic account- Personal account manager, 24-hour service and support, e-books and training videos, live professional trading sessions, real-time news and market reviews.
- Advanced account- Personal account manager, 24/XNUMX service and support, e-books and training videos, live professional trading sessions, real-time news and market reviews, in-depth daily market analysis, automated trading signals.
- Professional account- Personal account manager, 24/XNUMX service and support, e-books and training videos, live professional trading sessions, real-time news and market reviews, in-depth daily market analysis, automated trading signals, tools advanced algorithmic trading, one-to-one expert consulting.
- Premium account: Personal account manager, 24/XNUMX service and support, e-books and training videos, live professional trading sessions, real-time news and market reviews, in-depth daily market analysis, automated trading signals, advanced tools algorithmic trading, one-to-one expert consulting.
La platform to operate that Dow300 offers is: MetaTrader 4.
Resources | Website
Here we will examine the different resources and aids for the trader that Dow300 provides on its website. We believe that the resources and help provided on the website can be a great advantage for the broker.
Dow300 provides the following aids or resources to traders or interested parties: a brief explanation about the services it offers, frequently asked questions section, not much more.
ℹ Another Mavenir's customer information about Dow300 ℹ
🔻 We will leave you some more information in case you want to contact the company, or see its website for yourself. 🔻
- 🌏 Website: dow300.com
- 📞 Telephone number: does not have
- 📧 Email: [email protected]
Maybe you wonder why we review the Dow300. We make this review and assessment, because we receive different messages and comments asking for the reliability of the company in question. We like to think that our reviews page help investors, providing key information about the company, we disclose information that every investor should know before you are inclined or not, by investing with a company of investment.
You're a representative of this company? We recommend you leave a comment responding to customer concerns.
Valuation on Dow300
Ending with this section, in our opinion: Do we believe that the Dow300 company is reliable? Should you invest your money with the company? Are they a recommended company? ⭐ Analysis of 2022 ⭐
❌ After having examined it, we advise you to exercise caution, since it is an illegal company, clearly established to take money from people through deception and cheating. It is not very transparent, since it does not offer legal information, it does not show data about its registration and it also lacks regulation (unregulated company). ❌
⚠ A pocas palabras: It doesn't seem like a good idea, we suggest using caution. ⚠
⚠ ATTENTION ⚠ : Dow500, Turbo Trading, foptrade, Dow300, Dowbroker, FinanCenter, Simple500, SMINVEST, Scope Markets, TechInvest, DowTrade y DowFx, all these sites belong to or are closely related to Turbo Trading Ltd, a company illegal located in Mexico City, which has a large number of complaints against it for all the scams committed. WE SUGGEST EXTREME CAUTION
Our advice: we always recommend working only with duly regulated companies, Isn't it better to have the protection of a good regulator? Is it worth the risk if there are much safer options to invest? Why invest with an unregulated or poorly regulated broker, when you can invest with a broker regulated by a serious regulator?
📌 Don't forget: one of the few measures that assure customers' money is the broker regulationIn other words, it is probably the most important feature of any broker; HAVE GOOD REGULATION. Good regulation means that there is a authority to which, in case of misunderstandings or problems, customers can file a complaint. 📌
What is your opinion? Have you traded with this broker? Are you a customer? Do you think our opinion is not correct? We invite you to collaborate with us and vote, too leave a comment on our website with your experience with this broker.
🔻🔻 We leave a vote open so that traders, clients and users of the broker can vote. 🔻🔻